Hi sweeties how are you?
Today I decided to show you my foundation collection, what I use on my skin to cover up imperfections. There’s mostly drugstore products becouse I’m a teenager and I’m on a low budget. Still I hope you like it and if you want a review on anything just let me know:)
I have a lot of foundations becouse I have acne prone skin so I’m trying to get a perfect one. Also not all the foundations are the same shade I have one for the summer time when I’m tanned and one for the winter when I’m pale as f. My favourite one right now is the Loreal Infallible stay fresh 24H foundation and I also like the Bourjois Healthy mix foundation.
(If you look at the second picture) From left to right:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Clinique repairwear laser focus
- Loreal Infalliblr Stay fresh 24H foundation
- Loreal True Match foundation
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer foundation
- Catrice Matt Mousse Makeup
Hope you liked this short post I will be posting more makeup from my collection soon.
have a wonderful day