Hello sweeties how are you?
We ale almost at the end of the month and I have a few products to show. I have only one favourites product to share, becouse lately I’ve been sticking with the regular routine and haven’t been really changing it up. But I do have quite a lot empties, collected throught the last months. Let’s start!!
- So the only new product I have been loving in march is the real Techniques stippling brush. I heard amazing things about real Techniques but of course the brand does not sell in Slovenia. Sometimes living in a small country sucks!! When I was in Belgrade I saw it in the drugstore and I got sooo excited so I just had to pick one brush up. I think this is some type of special collection from two blogers and youtubers Sam and Nic Chapman (never heard of them really) so it comes in a really pretty vibrant pink colour. I stipple on my foundation with this and it blends everything together without leaving brush strokes. It’s really fast, easy and the bristles fell extremely soft.
Now for the empties:
- I used up two foundations: the Catrice Nude Illusion foundation in the colour 010 Nude Ivory and the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in the colour 51 Light Vannila. Both of this shades matched me perfectly, it’s really hard to find light yellow-nuteral based foundation in the drugstore but this two are amazing.
As for the actual product, I did a review on the Catrice one Here so check it if you want more details. The Bourjois foundation is really light wight, looks really natural and provides light to medium coverages. I feel like it’s perfect for all skin types becouse it looks really healthy and is moisturizing but doesn’t feel oily at all. I would recomend this foundation for people who want a really natural everyday foundation, but if you have any mayor skin problems like me, this will probably be a bit to sheer.
- I finished an facial cream from Annemarie Borlind. This was nothing special, it’s nice that it’s a natural product but did nothing to my skin. The moisturizing part is ok, but it didn’t help get rid of any imperfections on the skin whatsoever. Probably wont buy it again.
- then I have two products from Afrodita cosmetics; Young & Pure deep Hydrating anti-imperfection toner and Yound and pure pores minimizing cleaning foam. The toner is great, I recently bought another one. I really feel like this gets rid of any dirt and junk left on my skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin as many toners do. The cleaning foam is really gentle on the skin, it comes in a pump and you squeeze the product out and rub it on your face until it foams. I liked it, but I prefer the more silikon based one from Afrodita better.
- Maybelline Instant Anti.Age the eraser. This products has been rawed about all around the internet and is it worth the hype? Not really, in my opinion. The consistency is watery and personally I don’t mind the sponge applicator. Becouse of the texture of the concealer the coverage is really light, it does brighten the area under the eyes and looks natural and it doesn’t crease, but the coverage is not really impresive. It also fades quite quickly. I would suggest this over another concealer becouse it’s so light and for highlighting.
Hope you liked this, if you ahve any more requests or thoughts please leave them bellow. Sending you all my love,