Hello sweeties how are you?
Here’s a quick review of the Loreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation. I bought it in the shade 200-Golden Sand. This is my summer shade so it’s a bit darker than I usually am.
- I gives a great coverage (medium to full coverage)
- It’s buildable
- Like the name says it literally stays on all day (i you set it of course)
- It’s great for acne prone skin becouse it covers most of the imperfecions
- Great for oily skin, it gives a matte finish
- It smells ok, it doesn’t smell bad or is annoying
- It doesn’t dry out the skin
- It creases around the mouth throughout the day
- It’s pretty expensive for a drugstore brand (around 16 euros)
- For some this is a bit too full coverage for ever
I think this is a wonderfull foundation, right now it’s my favourite becouse it gives me a flawless finish, even though I have a really bad acne prone skin. I would recomend this, ofcourse, this foundation is awesome, I think the best drugstore one.
Anyways, thank you for reading, did you already tried
this foundation? Let me know how did you liked it.
Have a lovely day, love